From 14 140 € to 27 885 € according to seasonality
Date of building
Delivered in 2018 by the Portuguese architect Antonio Costa Lima.
Location & Key Sites
The villa is ideally located in the Brejos da Carragueira village of the Comporta region. The villa is located at only 1,5km from the beach (10/12 minutes walk through the fields). From the villa you can reach the Pego, Carvalhal and Comporta beaches in only a short drive and can access the Comporta village in less than 10minutes drive. The brejos village has some cafe, shops and restaurants and you can reach some beach restaurants in less than 10 minutes drive as well.
Children are welcome.
Pets are not welcome.
The villa is fenced and gated.
No events are allowed.
• Transfers services and car rentals
• In house chef
• Massages and sport coach
• Horseback riding, surf lessons, fado band at the property
Number of staff on property
• Housekeeper (3 hours per day – 6 days a week)
• Cook (8 hours per day – for breakfast and lunch or diner)
• 700 sq. meters villa on a 3000sq. meters land
• 7 bedrooms (6 double bedrooms and 1 twin bedroom) and bathrooms
• Large terraces and outdoor dinning areas with outdoor bar
• Fully equipped kitchen
• AC in all the villa and in 5 bedrooms (2 have ceiling fans)
• Bocce-ball court, volley-ball court, tennis court, football pitch
• Foosball table and ping-pong table
• Pizza oven & barbecue
• Bicycles (5)