Villa del Mar Spain
Villa del Mar
Price per day
From 15,000€ to 25,000€
Price per month (Long stay with min 30 days)
From 180,000€ to 300,000€
From 180,000€ to 300,000€
Minimum stay 7 nights
Grand Villa – 6 Bedrooms
Date of building and last renovation
Hotel inaugurated in 1954.
Fully renovated in 2014, and constant updates and renovations every year since then.
• Soft renovations in rooms and suites
• Renovation of Rudi’s bar and Cellar
• Renovation of Beach Club pool
• Opening of two restaurants (El Olivar – January and El Patio – May)
• Renovation of El Grill restaurant
• Soft renovations in Villa del Mar
Location and Key Sites
Resplendent Villa del Mar is the beachfront jewel in the crown, surrounded by the traditional Andalusian patios with hand-painted ceramics and whispering fountains.
Its grand living areas with modern flourishes and eclectic art collection, mature gardens and sea-facing terraces, are the ultimate paradise for entertaining and celebration.
Villa facilities : private heated pool with sea views, Villa host service, private breakfast served in the Villa,BBQ, Cinema room, sauna and hammam, private indoor jacuzzi, fitness room and direct access to the beach.
• Location. Located beachfront on the southern Spanish Costa del Sol, in the heart of the “Golden Mile” and only five minutes to Old Town Marbella and Puerto Banús. Its strategic location along the Mediterranean coast lets you discover other unique cities and places such as Seville, Granada, Cordoba or Ronda.
• An iconic hotel. Originally Prince Alfonso von Hohenlohe’s private residence by the Mediterranean Sea. Inspired by all places he visited around the world, the young prince decided to fashion the finca into a hotel. Marbella Club opened in spring of 1954 flanked by visitors such as Brigitte Bardot and Audrey Hepburn. Soon, a legend was born.
• Legendary luxury. Attention to detail, timeless luxury and elegant simplicity are Marbella Club’s philosophy, in the words of the Prince Alfonso.
• Authentic Mediterranean architecture. White-washed walls and the lush, tranquil gardens, define the characteristic Andalusian style of the hotel, which features 35 deluxe rooms, 80 suites and 114 rooms & suites and 17 bungalows & villas, located within the 42.000 m2 of subtropical gardens.
• Continuous development. Marbella Club keeps investing to always offer guests the most up-to-date facilities and services. Since 2014 the Hotel has undergone various renovation projects such as the Kids Club, the redecoration of guestrooms and Villas, main entrance, lobby area, etc., as well as the creation of a Holistic Studio as the hub of wellbeing within the hotel.
• Finest gastronomy. Passion and caress are present in the restaurants’ menus. Expect the freshest of flavours and highest-quality ingredients in the Grill Restaurant, El Olivar, MC Beach and Garden Pool Bar. Our talented chef carefully creates all of the menus to ensure each has its own personality, suits the most discerning of palates, and matches every mood.
• Sports & Leisure. Two exclusive golf courses with 18 and 9 holes, Marbella Club Golf Resort and El Higueral, including a horse riding center. Located 5 min. on foot from Marbella Club, at Puente Romano Beach Resort & SPA, is one of the most exclusive Tennis Clubs in Europe with 10 courts. During the summer season exciting water sport activities can be enjoyed by all guests.
• Kids Club. At 5,000sq.m. and with nine activity rooms, a vegetable garden, a kitchen and a dedicated activity agenda, the Marbella Club Kids Club is the ideal place to stimulate the physical and intellectual development of our younger guests
Inspired by the principles of the Mediterranean culture and the benefits of the Mediterranean Sea, the Marbella Club Wellness concept combines a 360º experience where fitness, nutrition, wellbeing and spa are all integral elements in a healthy stay.
• Thalasso dynamic seawater pool, with its variety of underwater high pressure jets, swan neck fountains and jacuzzi beds.
• Separate female / male sauna and hammam
• Thalassoterapy treatments
• 24 / 7 fitness center (complimentary access)
• Pilates studio
• Aerial yoga studio
• Multi-functional room for yoga, mindfulness sessions, Tibetan singing bowls rituals, etc.
• Wellness consultations
• Fitness and wellbeing activities
• Wellness retreats
mming Pool (14mx4m)
Date of construction and last renovation
Villa construction ended in 2008 and has been refurbished every 3 years since
Children under 12 years old have complimentary extra bed / baby cot and breakfast.
Small pets accepted (maximum weight and daily fee applies).
Please find more information about health and safety protocols related to Covid : https://www.marbellaclub.com/covid-19-update
Celebrations & Events
• Meetings – Magnolia meeting room (172m2). Max. capacity for 150 pax
• Private dining : Beach Club (150 pax), MC Beach (100 pax), Rudi’s Private room (6 pax)
• Villa del Mar : private celebrations & events for up to 180 guests
EXTRA SERVICES :
• Complimentary green fees at our Marbella Club golf course (18 wholes), including private transfers
• Tennis and paddle facilities
• Equestrian center
• Water sports center walking distance
• Personal trainers
• Nutritional consultations
• Weekly wellness cooking demos
• Monthly gastronomic events (sushi and ceviche masterclass, pizza making, cocktail masterclass)
• Private wine tastings
Number of staff on property
From 300 employees in low season
From 450 employees in high season