The best place to enjoy the magic of the white island
Breathtaking ocean views, 7-star premium services, privileged location, private dock, characteristic style, undivided attention, most pretentious cuisine, boats, sun and the beauty of the dream island: this is the formula for an unforgettable Sarmy experience in Villa Infinity.
Location & Keys Sites
Located in a privileged front line position within the secure gated luxury community of Vista Alegre, benefits uniquely from having private access to the sea and boat moorings. Facing the Peninsula of Porroig and Formentera Island the property sits only a few minutes away from upscale beach clubs and restaurants of the adjacent beaches of Es Cubells, Es Torrent, Cala Jondal and just 15 km from the international airport.
• Master Bedroom en suite, sea view, terrace, dresser, safety box, king size bed.
• Chill out room with complete en suite bathroom, sea view, terrace.
• Garden room with complete en suite bathroom, garden view, queen size bed.
• Sea room with complete bathroom en suite with a bathtub, 180° sea and pool view, queen size bed.
• Palm room with complete bathroom en suite and a little terrace.
• Pool room with bathroom en suite, sea view, terrace, direct access to the pool, separate entrance.
• Entrance room. Extra bedroom en suite, queen size bed that can be split to 2 individual beds)
• ALL bedrooms are sound proofed and equipped with sound system, Smart TV, WiFi coverage in the entire property.
Date of construction and last renovation
The Villa was acquired by the family office in January 2001 and was conceived according to original project plans by renowned local architect Luis Gascon. From its purchase* the Villa has been subject to major extensions and improvement, designed to enhance its exclusivity and authenticity by also internationally recognized architect Guillermo Bañares (†), that has managed to preserve and improve the authenticity and exclusivity of this Villa. Thanks to these last reforms, it is possible to enjoy the Villa during any season of the year because it is fully equipped for it. In addition, Ibiza boasts an amazing Mediterranean weather with hot summers and warm winters and it is sunny all year round.
Children are more than welcome, some equipment for babies & todlers (highchair, crib).
Allowed, please notify in advance
Available on request, to consult.
EXTRA SERVICES :
Our two boats can be rented for a special guest price, to be boarded right in front of the house