Price per day
From 1,075€ to 2,215€
Minimum stay 7 nights
A new residence completed in 2019, Villa Oleana offers a unique blend of contemporary design and classic comfort.
Ideal getaway for relaxing with family and friends, this villa is paradise on earth! Its unique position at the mouth of the area’s most beautiful cove, coupled with the generous facilities provided to guests, make this Villa the perfect choice for your Greek holiday.
Location and Key Sites
The villa is located approximately 40m away from the warm, crystal clear waters of sandy Panagitsa beach and 250m away from charming and family friendly Vrochitsa beach. Protected from the Argolic Gulf due to their position, both beaches are situated in shallow and calm coves, making them perfect for youngsters to enjoy safely. The area’s climate makes it ideal for water sports, due to the lack of wind compared with the open waters of the Aegean Sea.
The villa’s location makes it the perfect place to visit the nearby seaside towns of Porto Heli and Ermioni, both popular for visitors. The location of Porto Heli is great for day excursions to the mainland and to the Saronic Islands, such as cosmopolitan Spetses and Hydra. Ferry boats depart regularly from the small port of Costa (5 mins from Porto Heli) for Spetses Island, only 10 mins away. If you decide to visit Spetses, you can hire bicycles to explore this beautiful and fashionable island. There are also charming horse and carriage rides, which take you from the port along a seaside road to the historic old harbour.
Hydra Island is a little further away, 35min drive to Porto Hydra from the villa and then 10min with the sea taxi to Hydra town. Hydra is famous for its picturesque architecture, the vivid nightlife and cosmopolitan character. Hiking is a popular thing to do as the island is crossed by many walking paths that lead to impressive spots with sea view and historical monasteries.
Also, in the mainland you can visit Nafplion (the first capital of Greece – 1hr drive) and Mycenae. Ancient Mycenae is to the Peloponnese what the Acropolis is to Athens. Mycenae is one of the most important archeological sites in Greece, giving its name to a whole civilization, the Greek Bronze Age between 1700BC and 1100BC and according to mythology it was the home of Agamemnon and Menelaus. In Nafplion you can visit the historical castle of ‘Palamidi’, ‘Boutzi’ (the Venetian fortress), the war museum and other castles.
• Athens Airport: 200 km
• Port: 11 km
• Town: 2,9 km from Kilada Village
• Beach: 0,03 km beachfront
• Restaurant: 1 km
• Shops: 4 km
• Medical Center: 11 km
• Porto Heli town is approximately 15min drive.
• From Costa port (5min drive from Porto heli) sea taxis take visitors to Spetses island (10 min, 25€ per taxi – 8pl).
Charming and spacious gated residence located 3km from the picturesque fishing village of Kilada, this villa boasts 6 bedrooms** with in suite bathrooms, 1 WC, 1 bathroom, hammam, generous indoor and outdoor living and dining areas, BBQ facilities, landscape garden, vegetable garden, as well as tennis, ½ basketball and beach volleyball courts. The villa’s 500m² are tastefully furnished, all areas have A/C and accommodate up to 14 persons.
• Main Level – 1 kitchen, 1 living room, 1 bedroom with 2 single beds and sea view balcony, 1 family bedroom with 2 single beds and 2 singles beds in the loft, 2 bathrooms en suite, 1 WC, elevator available to all levels (6 people)
• Upper Level – 2 bedrooms with 2 singles beds each and sea view balcony, 2 bathrooms en suite, elevator available to all levels (4 people)
• Lower Level – 2 bedrooms with 2 single beds each, 2 bathrooms en suite, 1 bathroom, hammam, elevator available to all levels (4 people)
We can connect in every room the two single beds in to one double bed and place upper mattresses. Moreover, there is the option in some rooms to add extra beds.
**Two new bedrooms & bathrooms en suite (+4 people) are being developed at the moment in the lower level for season 2020.
• A swimming pool size 19x4m
• A tennis court (acrylic type) & tennis equipment (four tennis rackets for adults & two for children as well as tennis balls)
• Beach Volleyball court, ½ basketball court
• A big veranda with a stunning sunset view for a memorable dinner
• Four kayaks
• Two stand up paddle boarding’s (SUPs)
• Snorkeling and fishing equipment (Upon request for quality of the equipment)
• Sunbeds and umbrellas
• Beach rackets & beach volleyball
• Beach Toys – Inflatable water game
Date of construction and last renovation
Children are welcome
Pets are not allowed
EXTRA SERVICES :
• Board games (Backgammon, chess, card games, trivial, puzzle, dixit, monopoly, etc.)
• Outdoor games (Bocce, football, target games, etc.)
• Baby beds, highchairs and baby bath
• Hair dryers
• Internet -free WiFi
• Air Condintion
• Hair dryer
• Iron & Board
• Washing Machine
• Linens – Towels
• Wood stove
Number of staff on property
• Daily cleaning/housekeeping service
• Change of linen and towels approximately every three days
• Bed and linen towels, one body, face and beach towel per person
• Free shopping / delivery service (Groceries, fresh fish pick-up, etc.)
• Concierge service