Sky Penthouse USA
Sky Penthouse, 1 Hotel South Beach
Starting rate for The Sky Penthouse is $45k per night.
|Sleeps 10||4 Bedrooms||4 Bathrooms||Villa||Spa|
1 Hotel South Beach, the nature-inspired luxury lifestyle hotel and residence, now features the Sky Penthouse, a luxurious penthouse suite, as part of The Retreat Collection—a selection of nature-inspired premier suites within the 1 Hotel residences with added amenities and perks for hotel guests.
At 4,207-square-feet, the two-story suite boasts four bedrooms, four-and-a-half bathrooms, a living room, dining room, kitchen, pool table, den, and a 5,300-square-foot rooftop terrace with sweeping ocean and Miami skyline views as well as several daybeds and sofas for lounging. With furniture made of rough-hewn white oak and natural fibers, wood-grained tile floors and nature-inspired pendant lamps, the Sky Penthouse reflects the aesthetic of “bringing the outside in” at this luxury wellness hotel.
The Sky Penthouse offers the ultimate luxury experience inclusive of the many Retreat Collection benefits:
A Personal Guru, a concierge/butler hybrid whom guests will be paired with to take care of their well-being and arrange VIP access during their stay
A personal Chef who will organize one curated food experience by creating a customized menu with unique culinary offerings
Complimentary private round-trip airport transfers from Miami International Airport, Fort Lauderdale International Airport, or Opa-Locka Airport
Daily Chef’s breakfast buffet for two, per bedroom in Habitat Restaurant
Early check-in and late check-out, based on availability
Two 50-minute Destress massages or Bespoke facials
Packing and unpacking services
One-hour clothes pressing service
Priority seating at Habitat, The Sandbox, Drift or Planthouse, WATR at the 1 Rooftop, arranged by the Personal Guru
Daily replenishment of non-alcoholic mini-bar beverages
Daily juice-drop for two
The Sky Penthouse is part of the Retreat Collection, which is a collection of two, three and five-bedroom ultra-luxe suites located within its residences.
Sky Penthouse is part of 1 Hotel South Beach, an oceanfront resort in the heart of South Beach. While the property is a natural retreat, it’s still in the heart of the action, and just a quick walk or drive from Miami Beach’s best nightlife, dining, and architecture. We offer direct access to South Beach, one of the most famous beaches in the world. Other popular beaches nearby include North Beach, Haulover Park, and Key Biscayne.
In addition to beautiful beaches, Miami offers arts and cultural institutions including The Bass Museum, The Frost Museum of Science, and Perez Art Museum Miami, and nearby shopping destinations such as The Lincoln Road Mall, The Design District, and The Bal Harbour Shops. Take a quick trip to one of Miami’s cultural heritage neighborhoods, such as Little Havana, or explore colorful local street art in The Wynwood Arts District. Watersports such as paddleboarding, kayaking, jet-skiing, or parasailing are all popular options in South Beach.
Traveller Made Amenities
- Free Wifi access
- Upgrade/ Early Check-in/ Late Check-out upon availability
- VIP amenities: fruit basket and mineral water upon arrival
Exclusive for Traveller Made
- Bespoke welcome amenities (agreed upon with the Member Agency) with note from the General Manager, Dir. of Luxury Sales, or Dir. Marketing
- Complimentary Breakfast (if included in BAR or offered to all guests, agent will pay market BAR room rate minus price per person of included/offered breakfast)
- $100 US Spa voucher during stay (no cash value)
- Dedicated personalized concierge service
- Curbside greeting by Personal Guru to escort guests to unit
- Airport return transfer in sedan type car
- One-hour pressing service
- Priority seating at all hotel outlets
- Beverage service provided and replenished daily
- Packing and unpacking of luggage
1 Hotel South Beach is a family-friendly hotel that welcomes children of all ages. 1 Rooftop is an adults-only venue for guests ages 21+, however, Watr at 1 Rooftop welcomes children under the supervision of an adult from 6-9pm daily.
These conditions are applicable to Sky Penthouse.
1 Hotel South Beach welcomes all four-legged furry travelers up to 25 lbs. Due to our state law, pets are not allowed to lounge poolside or on the beach.
These conditions are applicable to Sky Penthouse.
MEDICAL EMERGENCY PROCEDURES
- In the event of a fire alarm activation Loss Prevention will provide directives via property-wide public announcement system
- In case of an emergency dial 911 and Loss Prevention should be notified immediately. The Loss Prevention Officer will assess the severity of the situation upon making an arrival on scene and will contact the appropriate emergency response agency. Be advised, any hotel phone that dials 911 will automatically generate a notification to Loss Prevention
- Loss Prevention Officers are certified in CPR/AED and trained to assist with First Aid, Disaster Preparedness, and with Fire Prevention/Emergency situations
- Fire Evacuation Plan is in place and includes evacuation routes, staging area, and key members relied on to assist in event of an emergency
- In the event of an evacuation proceed to 23rd (south) or 24th (north) streets (whichever one is closest to) and head east towards the public beach, which is the designated staging area)
- Loss Prevention Officers are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Fire Life Safety –
- Fire Command Room is located in the hotel lobby level near escalators. Sprinklers pull stations, fire extinguishers, smoke detectors are installed and/or located throughout the entire property. Additionally, property-wide PA system is in place.
- Generator Power – Available power to all emergency exit stairwells, guest floors, meeting spaces, elevators, and common areas
Proposals/engagements; Bachelor / Bachelorette Parties; Weddings; Birthdays; Anniversaries; Honeymoons; Corporate Retreats
Culinary / Neighborhood tours
Body Architects Personal Training, Private Pilates, & Private Yoga (Anatomy Gym)
Boat Charters / Watersports excursions
Local museum and cultural experiences
Number of staff on property