Mango Bay Barbados
|Sleeps 15||7 Bedrooms||7 Bathrooms||Villa||Beach|
|Private Beach||Swimming Pool||Children Welcome|
Set in spectacular tropical gardens on a quiet beach beside the Caribbean Sea, Mango Bay has been described as one of the most beautiful houses in Barbados. This natural coral stone home was designed by Oliver Messel and has been lovingly maintained. The tasteful, formal living room flows on to a gracious patio, inviting guests to linger over breathtaking views of the tropical gardens and the Caribbean Sea beyond.
Paths lead to the charming dining gazebo on the seaside and to a picturesque lily pond. Guests may also choose to dine in the elegant dining pavilion with its beautiful coral stone table which seats fourteen and overlooks the swimming pool and garden.
The master suite with its adjoining marble bathroom has two single beds which convert to a king, remote controlled air conditioning and two telephone lines. There are three additional double bedrooms in the main house, all with bathrooms en-suite and air conditioning. A single bedroom is also available in the main wing and is perfect for a teenager or a live-in nanny.
The enchanting cottage is set back on the extensive southern lawn and offers two double rooms which are fully air-conditioned. For quiet relaxation, the study houses a television, Cable TV, a DVD player, computer, printer, fax, and an extensive library. Communications are kept open with four telephone lines and an internal intercom.
The highly capable staff, including night security, all contribute to a carefree holiday. Mango Bay is conveniently located in St. James, between Holetown and Speightstown, with the closest hotels being Glitter Bay and the Royal Pavillon just a five-minute drive away. The world famous Sandy Lane, Royal Westmoreland, and Apes Hill golf courses are also within a short drive.
Mango Bay is the ultimate villa for a peaceful, relaxing and perfect Caribbean holiday – a stay here is truly an experience to be remembered and repeated! Please note that the Owners Master Suite is only available on request and when the house is booked as a 7 bedroom.
Traveller Made Amenities
– Free WIFI access
– Daily cleaning
– Early Check-in/Late Check-out UPON AVAILABILITY
– VIP amenities: fruit basket, bottle of champagne or wine and mineral water upon arrival
Exclusive for Traveller Made
– Local traditional gift
– Airport return transfer in sedan type car
6 bedrooms / MAX 13 people
7 bedrooms / MAX 15 people
No pets allowed.
• While swimming and sunning by the pool please remember the pool is unsupervised, therefore please exercise caution at all times, especially if you have children in your party. In the interest of your safety we also ask that you do not run around or dive into the pool.
• To protect the pool filtration please ensure when exiting the beach to wash off any sand in the shower or foot baths provided.
• Please do not take any glassware by the pool or into the gardens.
• Please remember your beach gate keys when going onto the beach, as you will need them to exit and re-enter the property.
• It is not advisable to take valuables onto the beach, however if you do so, please make sure you do not leave them unattended at any time.
• We ask that you do not invite water sports operators or beach vendors onto the property as this is a security risk for you and future guests.
• Floor tiles may be slippery when wet, so please exercise caution when coming in from the pool or if it has rained.
• Please remember to return your beach towels to your villa.
• To upkeep the furniture please do not sit in wet swim wear.
• We have found that P20 Sun Screen leaves permanent stains on fabrics such as sheets, towels, upholstery and even swim wear. As a result, please be aware that this product is not permitted at Mango Bay. Any damages caused by the use of P20 Sun Screen will be billed to your account.
• If you are leaving the property, or when you are retiring at night, please ensure that all windows and doors are closed and locked and make certain that your valuables and travel documents are in the safes provided.
• To get the full benefit of the air-conditioning, please keep the doors and windows closed at all times when running the units. Please do not lower the dials under 18 degrees as this may cause the unit to overheat and cut out.
• Please note that no pets or animals are permitted on the property or in your villa at any time.
• We do kindly ask that if you are smoking, you do so outside and do not smoke inside the villa.
• Many of the beaches and seaside properties have manchineel trees on them. These trees are beautiful, offering shade from the sun and bear small apple like fruit. Please do not shelter under these if it is raining as the water dripping from them will blister you.
Should any children or any member of your party handle the manchineel fruit, wash their hands etc. with water and monitor their reaction. Should they bite the fruit, give them milk straight away (but do not delay getting them to the Doctor to buy milk) and take them immediately to a Doctor.
At the discretion of the owner.
• Island Tours
• Catamaran Cruises
• Deep Sea Fishing
• Spa Treatments
• Restaurant Reservations
Number of staff on property
Chris – Butler
Margot – Asst. Butler
Andrea – Chef
8:30am – 1:30pm & 5:30pm – 8:30pm / 8 hrs x 6 days
Branch – 1pm to 6pm
Michael – 6pm to 6am
Phoneix night guard – 6pm to 6am – confirmed