Pricing per night – 28% tax not included • High Season / Jan. 4 – April 21 2020 : 8,063$ • Off Season / April 22 – Oct. 31 2020 : 6,211$ • Shoulder Season / Nov. 1- Dec. 20, 2020 : 6,211$ • Festive Season / Dec. 21, 2020 – Jan 3 2021 : N/A
Date of building
Location & Key Sites
Located in Casa de Campo® Resort & Villas
• Casa de Campo® Resort & Villas is a destination-within-a-destination spread out over 7,000 tropical acres.
• Exclusive beach with water sports, a family pool complex and the chic Minitas Beach Club & Restaurant.
• 8 international gourmet restaurants, 2 food trucks and 7 bars and lounges including the new Chilango Taqueria serving Mexican street fare.
• 63 holes of championship golf Including the #1 golf course in the Caribbean – Teeth of the Dog.
• The Caribbean’s largest Marina including shops and dining.
• Beach water sports • Chef in villa • 3 golf courses designed by Pete Dye: Teeth of the Dog, Dye Fore, The Links. Golf learning center, golf instruction, clinics & camps, junior academy, tournaments, pro shop, night golf.
Number of staff on property
• Private daily maid service from 7:30am – 9:30pm • Butler service from 7:30am – 6:30pm each day – for light cooking, bartender services, packing- unpacking.
TRAVELLER MADE AMENITIES :
• One $200 Credit valid for Spa or Golf
Walking through the door of Villa Cielo Azul, you take flight. The remarkably airy spaces of the interior, with their dramatically high vaulted ceilings, are grounded in modern design and splashed with natural lighting throughout each and every room. It’s easy to see why this villa is coined “Cielo Azul”, or Blue Sky.
In the mood to relax? Settle down and take a dip in your oceanside pool, while sipping a Mojito or a cup of coffee professionally crafted by your staff. As you read your book on one of the many patios, you feel the soft breezes of the Caribbean and let your eyes wander back up to that very blue sky. Ahhh…
In an active mood? Fun is the name of the game here and many games there are. The more the merrier if you want to work on your three-point game, taking shots with your outdoor basketball full court. Or head inside for a game of pool, foosball, or ping pong depending on what kind of competition you and your housemates are up for.
Whatever mood you find yourself in at Villa Cielo Azul, the sky is the limit.
The Spa at Casa de Campo® Resort & Villas is the perfect place to relax and rejuvenate both your body and mind. We use Ayurvedic techniques and local organic ingredients to detoxify, regenerate, and renew. Surrender to the healing power of touch as our massage therapists melt away any tension or calm your mind with a soothing hot oil treatment. Regardless of what you’re looking for, we have a treatment or service that will leaving you feeling refreshed and inspired.