Pricing per night – 28% tax not included • High Season / Jan. 4 – April 21 2020 : 6,526$ • Off Season / April 22 – Oct. 31 2020 : 5,474$ • Shoulder Season / Nov. 1- Dec. 20, 2020 : 6,526$ • Festive Season / Dec. 21, 2020 – Jan 3 2021 : N/A
Date of building
Location & Key Sites
Located in Casa de Campo® Resort & Villas
• Casa de Campo® Resort & Villas is a destination-within-a-destination spread out over 7,000 tropical acres.
• Exclusive beach with water sports, a family pool complex and the chic Minitas Beach Club & Restaurant.
• 8 international gourmet restaurants, 2 food trucks and 7 bars and lounges including the new Chilango Taqueria serving Mexican street fare.
• 63 holes of championship golf Including the #1 golf course in the Caribbean – Teeth of the Dog.
• The Caribbean’s largest Marina including shops and dining.
• Equestrian Center – which hosts world class polo tournaments
• Beach water sports • Chef in villa • 3 golf courses designed by Pete Dye: Teeth of the Dog, Dye Fore, The Links. Golf learning center, golf instruction, clinics & camps, junior academy, tournaments, pro shop, night golf.
Number of staff on property
• Private daily maid service from 7:30am – 9:30pm • Butler service from 7:30am – 6:30pm each day – for light cooking, bartender services, packing- unpacking.
TRAVELLER MADE AMENITIES :
• One $200 Credit valid for Spa or Golf
They say that even the greatest art can be significantly enhanced by the frame around it, and in many ways, Villa Mar y Palma proves that point. Here, the ocean is framed with a wide swath of perfectly manicured green– a vast lawn that invites you to run, play croquet, stroll, or simply stand in awe at the sea before you. A truly dramatic landscape, within view from a multitude of vantage points inside the spectacular villa itself.
Continuing the theme of expansiveness, this villa is filled with large, spacious rooms, one after the other. The kitchen is particularly enormous, with plenty of room for your personal staff and/or your family members to cook up some memories. Each bedroom is thoughtfully designed, with its own personality, and whether it’s the living area inside or the long, gleaming perfect-for-lap-swimming pool, the common spaces are elegant and inviting.
Of course, it’s not just that incredible ocean view that mesmerizes. This lovely villa is also strategically situated in front of the breathtaking Teeth of the Dog, golf course, which only serves to emphasize that beautiful green ‘frame’ around the ocean.
The Spa at Casa de Campo Resort and Villas is the perfect place to relax and rejuvenate both your body and mind. We use Ayurvedic techniques and local organic ingredients to detoxify, regenerate, and renew. Surrender to the healing power of touch as our massage therapists melt away any tension or calm your mind with a soothing hot oil treatment. Regardless of what you’re looking for, we have a treatment or service that will leaving you feeling refreshed and inspired