Pricing per night – 28% tax not included • High Season / Jan. 4 – April 21 2020 : 7,779$ • Off Season / April 22 – Oct. 31 2020 : 5,926$ • Shoulder Season / Nov. 1- Dec. 20, 2020 : 7,779$ • Festive Season / Dec. 21, 2020 – Jan 3 2021 : 9,261$
Date of building
Location & Key Sites
Located in Casa de Campo® Resort & Villas
• Casa de Campo® Resort & Villas is a destination-within-a-destination spread out over 7,000 tropical acres.
• Exclusive beach with water sports, a family pool complex and the chic Minitas Beach Club & Restaurant.
• 8 international gourmet restaurants, 2 food trucks and 7 bars and lounges including the new Chilango Taqueria serving Mexican street fare.
• 63 holes of championship golf Including the #1 golf course in the Caribbean – Teeth of the Dog.
• The Caribbean’s largest Marina including shops and dining.
• Equestrian Center – which hosts world class polo tournaments
• Beach water sports • Chef in villa • 3 golf courses designed by Pete Dye: Teeth of the Dog, Dye Fore, The Links. Golf learning center, golf instruction, clinics & camps, junior academy, tournaments, pro shop, night golf.
Number of staff on property
• Private daily maid service from 7:30am – 9:30pm • Butler service from 7:30am – 6:30pm each day – for light cooking, bartender services, packing- unpacking.
It’s your first morning at Villa Nerissa. From your bed, you awaken to a gorgeous view of the ocean with an understanding that the name ‘Nerissa’ means, simply, ‘from the sea’.
From the sea, indeed. It is clear that the design inspiration throughout this stunning home and its environs comes from the sea. From the outdoor spaces for lounging and dining to the bedroom that you wake up in, the ocean surrounds you…in addition to your view of the number one golf course in the Caribbean, Teeth of the Dog.
But, let’s get back to the beginning of your day. How about a workout? Your very own complete gym is waiting, with everything from a treadmill and lifecycle to free weights and more. Follow that up with coffee and breakfast served by your staff, taking in the view again by the large, glistening oceanside pool. Later, you can meander about your incredible villa, each room a new design surprise with its elegant neutrals, seasoned with just the right pop of color and eclectic artifact.
It’s going to be a beautiful day.
• 4 bedrooms (2 bedrooms have King size bed, 2 bedrooms have Queen size beds). Every room has a bathroom in suite
• The villa has a complete gym with everything from a treadmill and lifecycle to free weights and more and a large, glistening oceanside pool
• The Spa at Casa de Campo® Resort & Villas is the perfect place to relax and rejuvenate both your body and mind. We use Ayurvedic techniques and local organic ingredients to detoxify, regenerate, and renew. Surrender to the healing power of touch as our massage therapists melt away any tension or calm your mind with a soothing hot oil treatment. Regardless of what you’re looking for, we have a treatment or service that will leaving you feeling refreshed and inspired.