– Bedroom #1: King bed w/ ensuite & private terrace
– Bedroom #2: Queen bed
– Bedroom #3: Queen bed
– Bedroom #4: Queen bed
– Separate study in a treehouse
– Guest Cottage: Queen bed w/ ensuite & covered deck
– Infinity pool (unheated) & cabana
– Triple carport + seven car carpark
– Estate of 141 acres with lotus pond, sheep filled paddocks
– Nestled on the gentle banks of the Hawkesbury river, and only one hour from Sydney, Sweven is one of Australia’s greatest estates, which is set over 141 acres of spectacular scenery which includes a lotus-filled lake, tree plantations and sheep filled paddocks. The estate can comfortably accommodate 10 guests; 8 in the main house and 2 in the guest cottage, offering guests a true Australian experience, surrounded by absolute privacy, luxury and comfort.
– Designed by internationally renowned architect Timothy Moon and completed in 2012, Sweven is a masterpiece of unrivalled beauty, a treehouse style home built high up in the trees and into the rocks that support the home. It comprises a series of linked timber and stone pavilions
– As soon as you arrive, the wonderful story of this home begins to unfold. Approached by a sweeping tree-lined driveway the impressive water feature entrance, is front and centre of the property’s two winged pavilions built from New Zealand schist rock and Queensland sugar mill timber.
– The West wing showcases high cathedral ceilings, spacious entertaining and lounge spaces combined with living areas and design detail. The open spaces are rich with texture and warmth and open out to a large terrace, where you can dine, relax and sip a cocktail while enjoying the breathtaking view. The Alfresco entertaining and dining areas overlook and lead to an infinity pool, perfect for swimming and cooling off during the warmer months.
– When time comes, you can retreat to the separate treetop office where you can work without being disturbed whilst enjoying breathtaking views of the estate.
– The East wing is family friendly and includes a master bedroom with ensuite, dressing room and outdoor shower. Three other bedrooms are private, serene and with built in robes and separate bathrooms. The self-contained cottage with one bedroom and private deck is ideal for extra guests or staff.
– Sweven Estate is perfect for misty morning walks, yoga enthusiasts, and nature lovers. It is home to an extensive lotus pond which blooms in full in summer, families of grazing kangaroos, cows, alpacas and sheep with flocks of visiting Kookaburras, Cockatoos and a variety of Australian birds.
Location and Key Sites
For the outdoor adventure enthusiast, there are nearby hiking trails, horseriding, polo lessons, kayaking and a variety of watersports.
The neighbouring Riverside Oaks Golf Course has two beautifully maintained championship golf courses and its own clubhouse and bistro. For foodies, the nearby Hawksbury region is home to some gorgeous restaurants, cafes and rustic farms where you can even pick your own seasonal fruit!
Outdoor infinity pool
Traveller Made Amenities
Free WIFI access
Early Check-in/Late Check-out UPON AVAILABILITY
VIP amenities: fruit basket, bottle of champagne or wine and mineral water upon arrival
Exclusive for Traveller Made Bespoke welcome amenities (agreed upon with the Member Agency) with note from the Agency
Local Traditional gift
Date of construction and last renovation
Designed by architect Timothy Moon and completed in 2012
Children welcome. Over 5 years old.
This home is not pet friendly.
EXTRA SERVICES :
• In-home dining experience with private chef, in-home spa treatment
• Butler, Daily Housekeeping
• Private tours, activites and excursion, airport transfers
• Villa pre-stocking, provisioning