Masseria Pettolecchia – LA RESIDENZA Italy
Masseria Pettolecchia – LA RESIDENZA
|Sleeps 10||5 Bedrooms||5 Bathrooms|
Masseria Pettolecchia – LA RESIDENZA
The Villa, set in over 450 square meters of structure with panoramic terraces and a large pool, offers 5 suites on 2 floors: 2 master suites on the second floor, one facing the hills, the other with see view, each one with private bathroom and private entrance, TV and DVD player, coffee machine, mini-bar, wardrobe, safe, I-pad station.All rooms and common areas are equipped with Ipad station where you can select the music, connected to a system that allows listening in all areas, inside and outside the villa.
Double living room furnished with high quality furniture (antiques, paintings, sculptures), carefully positioned to create a warm and comfortable atmosphere; fully equipped kitchen with wine cellar.
Large garden with private vegetable garden, outdoor gym, 10 bikes available for the guests with sat navigation and a large fully equipped heated swimming pool (200 sqm), including towels.
Several relaxation areas surround the villa, including a bar area with a counter, refrigerators, ice maker and tables.
Located in the hinterland of the coastline that connects the small town of Savelletri to Torre Canne, in the Municipality of Fasano (BR), 60km from Bari airport / 55km from Brindisi airport ; It’s the most charming countryside area of the Region, becoming in the last 10 years the point of reference for high-end tourism.
Its proximity to sites as Alberobello, Ostuni, Savelletri, Martina Franca, Monopoli and Polignano a Mare, makes it an ideal destination for a 360° experience.
The olive grove surrounding the Masseria counts 6.100 olive trees, most of them hundred / thousand-years–old, with a high monumental value and the whole area is running for UNESCO World Heritage.
• Heated pool
• Outdoor gym
Date of construction and last renovation
Built in Puglia, in the area of Fasano (BR), in 1800 by the Noble Palmieri, as a country residence, La Residenza has been renovated and opened to the public in the 2016 ; It’s been totally refurnished following the highest standards of luxury, taking into account the needs of a demanding clientele, requiring a peaceful and rural holiday without renouncing their every day comforts.
The Villa offers 5 suites on 2 floors, each with private bathroom and private entrance, set in over 450 sm. of structure with panoramic terraces and a large pool, furnished with very high quality furniture (antiques, paintings, sculptures), carefully placed to create a warm and comfortable atmosphere, complemented by a beautiful setting: overlooking 8 hectares of olive trees as far as the eye can see towards the sea
10 + 1
The villa is set up for 10 people; we allow only external areas for events with no limits of capacity (we hosted events from 30 up to 300 people) ; all costs are extra and for weddings there is an extra fee : on wedding day + 25% on the daily rate
We can provide every kind of service : from airport transfers to the Chef service (extra service, food cost is to be considered); private natural care ; full water sports ;access to most exclusive spa in the area; yoga and pilates; masseuse; private boat services; round trip with chauffeur; in-house cooking class; Mediterranean dining; golf courses; special events (business meetings, weddings).
All prices are available upon request.
Number of staff on property
1. Executive housekeeper: she is responsible for the overall cleanliness and aesthetic up keep of the villa.
Her duties are: organize flower arrangements, organize, supervise and coordinate the work of housekeeping staff on day- to day basis ensuring excellence in housekeeping sanitation, safety, comfort and aesthetics for guests; she is responsible for entire functioning of laundry and dry cleaning unit; arrange food stocking list and chef service
2. Housekeeper: responsible for linen change, performing a variety of cleaning activities such as sweeping, mopping, dusting and polishing ensuring all rooms, public areas, back of the house areas are clean, well maintained and cared for and inspected according to high luxury standards; assistant chef
3. Headwaiter: prepare hot, cold, and mixed drinks, perform food preparation duties such as preparing salads, appetizers, and cold dishes, portioning desserts, and brewing coffee; supervises and coordinates activities of dining room personnel to serve food, monitoring dining area to ensure best customer experiences, providing guests with high quality service. Helping unloading luggage and transporting it into the guests rooms.
4. Butler, local concierge: check-in and check-out operations, ensuring that everything is in order prior to the guests’ arrival (including maid service, flower arrangements and technical facilities), explains features of rooms, such as radio, television, and night-lock, reviewing the guest list to check special requirements, welcoming customers acting as the point of reference for guests who need assistance or information, understanding customer’s needs and providing them information about local features such as shopping, dining, nightlife, and recreational destinations also with personalized solutions by suggesting activities and facilities provided by the villa; to facilitate provision of extra services to guests; supervising household staff, light household duties.
5. From 11/12 pm until 6 am one unit is responsible to provide overnight security for the villa and its occupants by maintaining a safe and secure environment, monitoring surveillance equipment; prevents losses and damage by reporting irregularities.