Chateau Bouffémont, Chateau, Paris area
8 Rue Léon Giraudeau, 95570 Bouffémont
Val d’Oise / Paris area,
From 34 000€
|Sleeps 30||9 Bedrooms||9 Bathrooms||Castel|
|Countryside||Parking||Children Welcome||On Request|
This noble, stone-built residence spread over four floors offers over 2000 square meters of living space.
Total: 400 m²
- “Grand Salon”
With large French windows towards the main terrace, overlooking the spectacular greenery of the gardens, the Grand Salon serves as the main dining room
- “Salon du Baron”
With hand-made woodden wainscotting, deep red silk wall-covering and a majestic marble chimney, this room was once the preferred spot of Major General Baron Empain.
- “Salon de la Marquise”
Inspired from the colours of Marquise de Preignes’s one of her favorite jewelry pieces, the Salon de la Marquise is adorned with shining amethyst crystal chandeliers; a place of refined décor, airy and fresh.
- Reception Hall
Featuring a grand fireplace, this room offers your guests a warm welcome from the moment they arrive.
- Family Kitchen: It is equipped with stovetop burners, microwave oven, regular oven, double-door refrigerator, dishwasher, coffee maker, toaster, wine refrigerator, kettle and all necessary kitchen utensils.
- The Terrace
This masterpiece of the Château overlooks the panoramic view of the forest and provides an ideal spot for cocktails in the afternoon and summer evenings.
Garden Level Total: 120 m²
- “Salon des Anges”
Decorated with an elegant wooden bar, the Salon des Anges is adorned with beautiful ornamental stone work on the walls and garnished with exquisite marble flooring. This room is the most adapted area for dancing and late-night partying.
- “Dandy Lounge”
Lounge area with a large screen TV, surround sound system with home cinema and Apple TV.
- With 9 prestigious suites and rooms, Château Bouffémont can hold up to 30 guests. To offer optimal comfort, all rooms feature the latest equipment: complimentary mini-bar, flat-screen television, telephone, Internet, Wi-Fi.
- Room 1: 45 m² Suite, 1 Emperor size bed, 1 convertible sofa that can accommodate 2, bathrooms with shower and bathtub, a private terrace with view of the Private Horse Club.
- Room 2: 38 m² Room, 2 twin beds, 1 convertible sofa that can accommodate 1, bathroom with shower.
- Room 3: 34 m² Room, queen size bed, 1 convertible sofa that can accommodate 1, bathroom with shower.
- Room 4: 70 m² Master Suite, Emperor size bed, 1 convertible sofa that can accommodate 2, bathroom with shower and bathtub, 1 fireplace, 1 private terrace with view on the forest.
- Room 5: 45 m², Central Suite with 1 Emperor size bed, 1 convertible sofa that can accommodate 2, bathroom with shower and bathtub, view on the Chateau Gardens and the Golf Course.
- Room 6: 34 m² Room , Twin beds with 1 convertible sofa that can accommodate 1, bathroom with shower.
- Room 7: 45 m² Suite, 1 Emperor size bed, 1 convertible sofa that can accommodate 2, bathroom with shower and bathtub
- Room 8: 47 m² Suite, 1 Emperor size bed, 1 convertible sofa that can accommodate 2, walk-in dressing room, bathroom with shower and bathtub
- Room 9: 45 m² Suite, 1 Emperor size bed, 1 convertible sofa that can accommodate 2, bathroom with shower and bathtub
From 6.500€ to 7.000€ per night for private stays (up-to 30 guests).
From 9.000€ to 11.000€ per night for large events (up-to 150 guests).
Date of construction and last renovation
The château was built late 19th century in the 1860s. Following the reacquisition of the property in 2006 by the new owner the entire building has gone through a full renovation project designed by two Italian architects, Augusto Busnelli and Marco Allievi.
30 live-in guests — 150 seated dinner guests
Location and Key Sites
Located barely 30 km (18.5 miles) from Paris, the Château is also the starting point of a trip to the City of Lights.
the Town of Chantilly, Auvers-sur-Oise village for cultural and sightseeing activities.
Golf, tennis, horse-back riding, hiking, trekking, quad and mountain biking around both lakes in the Montmorency Forest
Possible access to the Indoor pool, Spa, Sauna, Jacuzzi and Massage at the Paris International Golf Club at walking distance of the Chateau
Celebration events, if allowed on property
Zone 1. Ground level Total: 200 m² – Three function rooms combined capacity is 150 guests for a seated dinner
• Grand Salon : 65 m² for up to 60 guests
• Salon du Baron : 55 m² for up to 45 guests
• Salon de la Marquise : 55 m² for up to 45 guests
Zone 2. The Terrace : 180 m² with a capacity for up to 90 guests
Zone 3. Garden Level Total: 120 m²
• Salon des Anges
• Dandy Lounge
Number of staff on property – if available – and description/ frequency of duties
• Château Manager to welcome the guests and to ensure their ultimate satisfaction with our services
• Butler on hand to cater for all individual needs and requests
• Daily House-Maid for the room comfort of the guests
• Guardian of the Château to ensure the premises’ security and the smooth functioning of all facilities
Pets subject to approval
No smoking inside.