SeaDream Yacht Club
SeaDream Yacht Club
SeaDream Yacht Club
History & Story
SeaDream Yacht Club is different from big ship cruising. Our philosophy of casual perfection runs through everything we do. With only 56 couples being pampered by an award-winning crew of 95, the level of attention and service we pay to each of our guests makes yachting aboard SeaDream I or SeaDream II as being on your own private yacht. Be as active or as relaxed as you like and take in the ultimate in luxury, privacy and pampering. – “It’s yachting, not cruising -Enjoy the difference”
Enjoy SeaDream’s unique All-Inclusive experience;
• Well-appointed stateroom or suite accommodation: featuring unobstructed ocean views, marble lined bathroom with multi-jet shower, Bvlgari® bath amenities, personalized stationery, superior Belgian bed & bath linens and more.
• All gourmet meals expertly prepared a la minute with the freshest of ingredients– served open seating in our Dining Salon or al fresco at the outdoor Topside Restaurant.
• 24-hour room service from the in-suite menu
• Open Bar with select premium brands
• Daily selection of wines to accompany lunch and dinner
• Water “toys” from the yacht’s marina including wave runners, kayaks, personal sailboats, stand-up paddle boards, snorkel gear, water skiing, wake boards, swim platform, banana boat and floating island.
• Mountain bikes for shore side exploration
• Golf Simulator with 30 signature golf courses
• Crew-led shore side activities like hiking and biking with the Activities Manager, or go shopping with the Chef.
• Full library with over 1,200 books
• Media & Entertainment Library
• Laptop computers for use while onboard
• High powered binoculars on deck for our guests’ viewing pleasure
• Pool and Jacuzzi
• Sauna/steam room
• Fitness Center with ocean views featuring treadmills, recumbent bikes with TV’s and DVD players, free weights, daily Yoga and Tai Chi classes
• SeaDream’s Champagne and Caviar Splash™ in the Caribbean
• Special Dessert Extravaganza
• Signature Balinese Dream Beds with elevated views of the sea
• Starlit Movies™ (on deck under the stars)
• Piano Bar
The Caribbean; from November till end April
The Mediterranean; from May till end October
The two yachts are sailing with a new itinerary every week.
Key sites/activities, landings in the area
SeaDream’s itineraries are designed to call upon the most intimate ports, harbors and yachting playgrounds that larger ships cannot reach. From May through October, both yachts sail the Mediterranean Sea. From November through April we visit the turquoise waters of the Caribbean. To ensure that our guests experience all that each specially selected port of call has to offer, many of our itineraries feature overnight stays in some of the best yachting ports and harbors in the world.
Every port offers a different selection of Yachting Land Adventures – shore excursions.
SeaDream Yacht Club does not provide any special space or program for children.
Young adults – youths, will have great amusement of the yachts watersport marina.
DVD library with over 200 different titles is available and for gaming the yacht can provide a Wii Controller, set up in the Main Salon.
Guest Capacity (berths in all) : 112
# Cabins: 56
# Crew (positions): 95
# Zodiacs: 2
Accommodation and living space
54 Yacht Club Staterooms
All of our suites & staterooms are ocean view. There are 54 Yacht Club Staterooms measuring 195 square feet. 16 of the Yacht Club Staterooms can be converted to 8 Commodore Suites (double Yacht Club). The Owner’s Suite with 447 elegantly appointed square feet features a private master bedroom and bathroom suite with a soaking tub and a living and dining room area with a guest bath providing extra comfort for private entertaining. Based on how the staterooms are configured, our yachts can accommodate from 94 to 112 guests (based on double occupancy).
Refrigerator stocked with beer, soft drinks, water
Flat screen TV& DVD/CD player, iPod® docking station
Nespresso® coffee machine ( In Owner and Admiral Suite )
Direct-dial telephone, Safe, Climate Control
Make-Up Mirror, Hair Dryer, Bvlgari® bath amenities, Multi-jet shower massage
Selection of superior Belgian bed & bath linens, Luxury Bath Robes & Slippers
Wooden & Padded Silk clothes hangers
24-hour in-stateroom “Small Bites” menu
Wifi Available, 110/220 volt outlets
Note: Deck 2 features two (2) 17” round windows instead of a picture window on Deck 3 & 4.
Chef, Meals, Meals facilities, bars:
Indulge in a Signature SeaDream experience with our gourmet 5-star dining, prepared à la minute and served al fresco at the Topside Restaurant or in the elegant Dining Salon. At lunch and dinner enjoy complimentary wines that are selected to enhance the menus of the day.
Aside from the main menu, SeaDream offers an “Always Available”, à la carte SeaDream selection of favorite cuisine dishes.
Dining experiences also include Welcome Aboard cocktails and hors d’oeuvres, daily Early Risers Coffee, Topside Restaurant lunch dining, poolside sandwiches, afternoon snacks, tea service and freshly baked Small-Batch Dream Cookies and pastries. SeaDream’s menus also incorporate gourmet coffees and herbal tea selections, which are available anytime upon request.
SeaDream also offer the only “raw food” or “living food” menu at sea, where guests have the option of experiencing an array of dishes prepared only with raw, organic and vegan ingredients, none of which are heated above 118º F. The menu, created in conjunction with the Hippocrates Health Institute even includes dessert options, highlighting light yet indulgent selections.
Escape and unwind peacefully onboard with our very own version of paradise, the SeaDream Spa. Our highly trained Thai-certified therapists offer an extensive range of spa favorites including Sisley Paris treatments, Radiant Facials, Detoxifying treatments, Soothing Aroma Massage and Traditional Thai Massage for men, women, and couples.
You may also enjoy some of our treatments in our open-air private massage area.
Hair & Nail services are also offered in our full-service salon with our experienced beauty stylist on board.
Take care of your mind & body at sea with our daily complimentary sunrise Yoga and Tai Chi sessions.
You may also work out indoors without sacrificing the ocean views at our Fitness Center on Deck 4. Our Fitness Center is fully equipped with treadmills, elliptical recumbent bikes, free weights, flat-screen TV’s. Complete your workout with a relaxing session in the Sauna & Steam room and enjoy the rest of your day feeling recharged and refreshed.
There are also 10 complementary bikes available for guests to take ashore. A helmet and lock will be provided.
Golf Simulator :
The Golf Simulator is on Deck 6 forward. Select from 30 signature golf courses; clubs are provided.
Swimming Pool :
A saltwater pool and fresh water Jacuzzi is located aft on deck 3, on a generous teak decks with lounge chairs pool side
Corporate & Celebration Events
The twin mega-yachts, SeaDream I and SeaDream II are ideal for privat and corporate charters.
From corporate incentives and executive retreats to university alumni groups, milestone birthdays and anniversaries, weddings, charity fundraisers and product launches, SeaDream creates unforgettable experiences and lasting memories.
• Up to 112 gusts in an intimate, open, unstructured setting.
• 1-to-1 guest to crew ratio, resulting in thoughtfully personalized service.
• Enjoy pricacy, intimacy and security aboard a mega-yacht.
• Inclusive of all gourmet meals featuring award-winning, customizable cuisine.
• Includes Open Bar and wine with lunch and dinner.
• Gratuities included.
• All guests may dine in one seating in the Dining Salon or outdoor Topside Restaurant.
• Meeting space to accomodate up to 112 guests.
• All ocean view staterooms and suites.
• Complimentary use of water « toys » from the yacht’s marina & mountain bikes to go exploring ashore.
• Customized itinerary calling on small, intimate yachting harbors.
Extra Notable Features
SeaDream’s Marina is equipped with all of the water sports equipment required for a proper yachtsman’s vacation. Multiple Marina days allow for more time to enjoy the Personal Sailboats, Hobie Cat™ Catamarans, Kayaks, Banana Boat , Tube, Wakeboards & Waterskis, Snorkeling Gear, Floating Island & Trampoline, Stand-up Paddleboards and Wave Runners/Jet Skis .
The pool deck becomes your cinema under the open night sky. Get comfortable in a reclining lounge chair and watch a concert or movie on the outdoor big screen. Your port of call becomes your grand backdrop. Pillows, blankets, fresh popcorn and bar service make this a movie experience like no other.
Wine Voyages :
Experience a unique and personalized culinary experience on a SeaDream Wine Voyage with carefully crafted itineraries.
Immerse yourself in wonderful flavors while visiting famous wineries as well as several less familiar, but equally notable vineyards. With a SeaDream wine tasting cruise, you can expand or even begin your knowledge through the intricate world of wine.
Days are filled with wine tastings and guided tours to the origins of some of the finest wine in the world. Learn and experience the history of the vintage wineries and taste a selected range of their portfolio.
Wine Voyages are available both in the Mediterranean and the Caribbean.
Hotel and restaurant Awards
• Kreuzfahrt Guide Awards 2016: Best Cruise Ship of the Year for Service
• Andrew Harper Readers’ Choice Awards: “Best Cruise Lines”
• Dream Luxury Cruises Vencedor Awards: “World’s Best Small Cruise Ship”
• 2016 Celebrated Living Platinum List: Best Boutique Cruises Worldwide
• World of Fine Wine Magazine: Star Awarded – “World’s Best Wine List Awards 2016”
• BRIDES Best Honeymoons Awards: “Top Cruise Line for Couples”
• Golf Digest Editor’s Choice Awards: SeaDream Yacht Club named among “Best Golf Cruise Lines
• Condé Nast Traveler Readers’ Choice Awards: SeaDream Yacht Club ranked number four in the “Small Ships” category with a score of 85.756
• Virtuoso Travel: “Best Niche Cruise Line”
• Travel Channel: “Best Caribbean Cruise for 2015”
• Islands: “Best Summer Cruises”
• USA TODAY: “Top Cruise Ship Crews”
• ForbesLife: SeaDream Yacht Club named “Best Small Luxury Cruise Ship of 2015”
• Berlitz Ocean Cruising and Cruise Ships: SeaDream Yacht Club was named one of the five “Best Lines for Foodies”
• Berlitz Ocean Cruising and Cruise Ships: SeaDream I & II achieved Five Star ratings in the ‘Boutique Ships’ category (50 – 250 passengers).
• Condé Nast Traveler Gold List: SeaDream named top Ocean cruise.
• Newsweek’s Best of the Best Places to Visit in 2014: SeaDream I is recognized as “Cruise of the Year” by travel writer Andrew Harper.
• Berlitz Ocean Cruising and Cruise Ships: SeaDream I & II scored in the top three ratings in the ‘Boutique Ships’ category (50 – 250 passengers).
• Bon Voyage Awards: SeaDream Yacht Club was named “Best for Couples”