Owned and operated by the Garbutt Family since 1987, the Calabash comprises of 30 suites & 5 villas set in beautiful gardens leading on to the secluded beach. Calabash is home to two of the best restaurants in the Caribbean and rated very highly for personal service. In January 2016 it was named the No.2 Hotel in the Caribbean by Trip Advisor.
Suites upgraded in Sept 2016 – British designer Sam Moss
Main Strengths, Special Touch
– breakfast served on your suite’s private balcony or on the beach with your toes in the sand – two excellent restaurants – personal service
On a secluded beach in a very safe neighbourhood. However there are 3 restaurants and bars within walking distance.
Key sites/activities in the area
– Diving – Snorkelling – Sailing – Hiking
• Number of suites: 30 • Number of Luxury rooms: • Number of rooms, (keys) in all: 30 suites & 5 Villas
Restaurants & Bars
• Rhodes Restaurant – open daily for dinner from 7pm • The Beach Club – open daily from 11 :30am to 6pm
• Spa • Pool • Yoga • Fitness suite • Tennis Court
Corporate & Celebration Events
Hotel and restaurant Awards
2017 : • TripAdvisor’s #1 Hotel in the Caribbean • TripAdvisor’s #13 Hotel in the World • Luxury Travel Guide Winner: Luxury Hotel & Restaurant of the Year – Grenada • HotelsCombined Recognition of Excellence for 2017
2016 : • CNN n°9 of the Top 10 Hotels in the World • US news Best Hotels in the Caribbean • Caribbean Journal – top 50 restaurants in the Caribbean – Rhodes Restaurant
2015 : • US News Top 10 Caribbean Hotels • Luxury Spa Hotel of the year – Luxury travel guide Awards