Casa de Campo Resort & Villas Dominican Republic
Casa de Campo Resort & Villas
GOLF CLUB INFORMATION
Date of Creation
Golf Club Manager
Robert Birtel, Director of Golf Operations.
Robert brings more than 10 years of professional experience to Casa de Campo Resort & Villas. Most recently, he was the PGA Director of Golf and Assistant General Manager at English Turn Golf & County.
Our mission is to offer hospitality services at the highest levels of quality with a leadership focused on ethical; on socially responsible operations that comply with relevant laws; on benefits for our employees; and on profitability for our shareholders.
- To be the Caribbean’s premier tourist destination
- To be recognized as one of the world’s elite resorts.
- To provide more than a vacation, but a journey into a paradise teeming with recreation and relaxation.
- To always pass the white glove test.
- To maintain the highest standards of excellence in all food and beverage served.
- To host a spa featuring unparalleled ambience and natural, cutting-edge treatments.
- To provide wedding services and settings that are the envy of the world.
- To have a glowing reputation, both internally and externally, as a passionate resort dedicated to people.
CASA DE CAMPO RESORT & VILLAS
History & Story
Golfers find their rhythm at Casa de Campo Resort & Villas’ masterfully designed golf courses crafted by the legendary Pete Dye, including the #1 ranked golf course in the Caribbean, Teeth of the Dog. Golfing in the Dominican Republic on the award-winning golf courses is bound to be a grand slam. Train with the pros at our world-class Golf Learning Center to play your best game on the Caribbean shoreline on our three Pete Dye masterpieces: Teeth of the Dog, Dye Fore, and The Links. Unleash your potential with clinics and camps offered by Casa de Campo’s leading golf instructors, or opt to practice with the TrackMan Simulator. Step up to the tee on one of Casa de Campo Resort & Villas’ three award-winning golf courses and find yourself surrounded by pristine Caribbean waters, historic influences, and signature challenges. Nothing compares to the energy, excitement, and enthusiasm surrounding a golf tournament. Casa de Campo is more than a resort that offers golf, it’s a world premier golf resort in a breathtaking destination with some of the best courses and tournaments available for this sensational sport. Put your skills to the test by registering for one of Casa de Campo’s many golf tournaments, held on our legendary golf courses: Teeth of the Dog, Dye Fore and The Links.
Golf Instruction, Clinics, Camps, Junior Academy, Tournaments, Pro Shop, Night Golf, Dining/Bars and key policies
- Golf Learning Center
Residing on 21 acres of “pure grass,” the PGA Tour-quality facility also showcases practice greens for honing putting, chipping and pitching games as well as unlimited use of the pristine outdoor range for full shots. Highlighted by Trackman and BODITRAK technology, it features two indoor hitting bays for rapid game improvement, year-round training, individual and group golf lessons and schools, and expert club-fitting and repair. On-course instruction is available on the resort’s three Pete Dye-designed layouts.
- Trackman Simulator
At our new state-of-the-art Casa de Campo Golf Learning Center, we are proud to use TrackMan technology for rapid improvement during our professional instruction sessions. The radar-based system uses doppler technology to track and record 3D characteristics of the ball while in motion for crucial visual feedback. The best performance enhancing software available in the industry today, TrackMan uses the accumulated swing data for targeted, focused results. Its automation monitors granular swing changes over time to make sure each player is reaching maximum potential. Utilizing TrackMan, golfers will also discover the importance and advantage of receiving instant feedback on club delivery at impact, launch angle, ball flight and trajectory as well as distance and accuracy.
Clinics and Camps
Key Resort Policies in the 3 Golf Courses:
All players must check in at the pro shop at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled tee time.
On Teeth of the Dog one caddy per foursome is mandatory. Caddies are optional on other courses. Caddies must be paid in cash upon completion of the round
Caddy Fees: 1-2 players – $25.00us, plus gratuity | 3-4 players – $40.00us, plus gratuity
* Walking the Course with the Caddy carrying the bag -$40 per bag plus gratuity
Amounts represent total amount due, NOT the amount for each player.
ALL CADDY ARRANGEMENTS must be made with the Caddy Master, rather than the caddy, himself.
Handicap Cart Policy- Casa de Campo does allow disability carts for those players with permanent disabilities or a doctor’s note. All requests must be made seven days prior to arrival. Disability carts must have a Casa de Campo Caddie driving at all times. This caddie should be paid 25$ plus tip. This caddie does not replace the forecaddie requirement on Teeth of the Dog. Please email us your ADA card or Doctors note.
Maximum of 4 players and 2 golf carts per tee time is allowed on any course at Casa de Campo.
Tee Times are distributed on each nine based on availability. We will do our best to accommodate each request as near as possible to the time and tee requested. Casa de Campo reserves the right to fill incomplete groups or change starting tees at our discretion in order to maximize our tee sheet.
Every May through October, we close our three golf courses on a rotating schedule for a much-needed break to ensure they can be in top condition for the new season.
Non Golfing Riders are subject to a riding fee of $25.00us + 18% Tax p/p. Please be reminded that no more than 2 golf carts are allowed per starting time.
Each player must have his or her own set of golf clubs and a golf bag. Titleist clubs are available at a $75.00us fee per set, per day, tax included
Rental Shoes are available for $30.00us tax included.
*All Golf rates are Subject to Changes without notice*
Children under the age of 17 are not permitted to drive golf carts at any time.
Dress Code: All players and non-playing riders, including juniors, must wear appropriate attire, including collared shirts and appropriate shorts or slacks.
**Inappropriate attire includes: t-shirts, jeans or jean shorts, cut off shorts, bathing suits or tank tops. **
- GOLF Magazine’s Top 100 courses in the world for over 35 years running.
- Caribbean’s Best Golf Course 2019 by World Golf Awards
- Dominican Republic´s Best Golf Course 2019 – Casa de Campo – Teeth of the Dog by World Golf Awards
- Casa de Campo Resort & Villas Receives 2020 IAGTO ‘Hotel Experience Award.voted by IAGTO’s 700+ golf tour operators.
- Best Caribbean Golf Course/ Teeth of the Dog at Casa de Campo (ranked #2) By USA Today 10 Best
- Teeth of the Dog ranked No. 27 in Golf Digest-World’s 100 Greatest Courses”(outside the U.S.)
- 2018 Best Caribbean Golf Course by USA Today 10 best’s Readers Choice #3 Teeth of the Dog, Casa de Campo.
- 2018 Great Golf Resorts of the World
- Editors’ Choice Award for Best Travel 2017- GolfDigest
- Teeth of the Tog: #9 Best Caribbean Golf Course – USA Today 10 Best Reader’s Choice 2017
- Caribbean’s Best Golf Hotel 2016 – World Golf Awards
- Dominican Republic’s Best Golf Hotel –World Golf Awards
- Dominican Republic’s Best Golf Course (Teeth of the Dog) – World Golf Awards
- Best Golf Course Design: Silver – Travel Weekly Magellan Awards
- Gold Category Winner, Best Value – GOLF Magazine
- Best Golf Resorts in the World – The Celebrated Living Platinum List
- Golf Digest: World’s 100 greatest courses 2016-2017 – Teeth of the Dog (#56)