Rosewood Baha Mar The Bahamas
Rosewood Baha Mar
One Baha Mar Blvd. Nassau, The Bahamas
Rosewood Hotels & Resorts
Date of Creation
Hotel General Manager
Managing Director – Luigi Romaniello
Rosewood Baha Mar is luxury 4-star resort
ROSEWOOD BAHA MAR
History & Story
Set on the gorgeous white sands of Nassau’s Cable Beach, Rosewood Baha Mar is a sanctuary of exclusivity within the stunning Baha Mar resort enclave. Designed to delight the most discriminating travelers who crave exquisite experiences and an effortless island escape, the resort features 230 guestrooms, suites and oceanside villas, authentic dining experiences, exclusive beach access, Rosewood Explorers and a Sense® spa. Intuitive and unobtrusive, service at the resort reflects the spirit of The Bahamas—warm, personal and sincere. Guests enjoy the very best of the islands through a carefully curated selection of leisure activities on land and sea.
Main Strengths, Special Touch
As a guest of Rosewood Baha Mar, guests have the ability to enjoy the exclusivity and privacy of Rosewood while still being able to have unlimited access to all of Baha Mar’s resort amenities. Our location is less than a 15 minute drive from the international airport. All our suites and villas come with butler service.
Gracing 3,000 feet of pristine white-sand coastline along Cable Beach, Rosewood Baha Mar is located in Nassau, the capital of The Bahamas, just 15 minutes from the international airport. Situated near Lyford Cay, Old Fort Bay and Albany, the luxury resort offers an oasis in combination with convenient access to the island’s lively downtown district.
Key sites/activities in the area
Scuba Diving ; Shark Diving ; Snuba ; Snorkeling ; Catamaran Cruise ; Sunset Dinner Cruise ; Sailing Parasailing ; Dolphin Encounter ; Dolphin Swim ; Sting Ray Encounter ; SegwaySafari ; Power Boat Adventures ; Sea Lion Encounter ; Horseback Riding On The Beach ; Sip and Paint ; Beach Day ; Swimming with the Pigs (Group and Private Charters Available) ;Straw Market ; Ardastra Gardens Zoo ; TruBahamian Food Tour ; Nassau Harbour Cruise ; The National Art Gallery ; Nassau Historical City Tour ; Island Tour (By ATV or Jeep) Pompey Museum Pirates of Nassau ; John Watlings Distillery ; Graycliff Chocolate and Cigar Factory ; Tortuga Rum Factory ; Parliament Square ; Clifton Heritage Park ; Horse and Carriage Ride ; Ferry Ride ; Deep Sea Fishing ; Sports Fishing ; Light Tackle Fishing ; Boat & Plane.
Rosewood Explorers : Open year-round to children ages four to 12, the club is conveniently situated next to the Lagoon Pool. Each day, our fun-loving, energetic counselors engage participants in a variety of activities and challenges centered around three themes:
Learn: The experiential zone nurtures cultural connections and a love of nature with exciting hands-on activities. Children will have the chance to explore Baha Mar as they take part in a thrilling treasure hunt. They can also earn special collectors’ badges as they learn all about Bahamian culture, conservation and the biodiversity of the island.
Craft: Kids can indulge their creative spirit in the craft zone, where a range of tabletop activities and games takes place. The area is also a stage for entertainment, including new and classic movies.
Play: Ahoy, matey! Resembling a buccaneer’s ship, this space features a deck, captain’s wheel, slide, hammock and crow’s nest. Stepping back in time, kids can don pirate costumes and play out adventures aboard this imaginary vessel.
230 Total Accommodations
• 136 Luxury Accommodations
• 94 Suites & Villas
Refined and sophisticated, Rosewood Baha Mar’s accommodations offer an effortless escape inspired by the relaxed tempo of island life. Featuring architecture and interior styling reminiscent of a modern Bahamian estate, the resort’s 231 guestrooms, suites and villas feature a light and sophisticated color palette of blues, corals and lavenders, creating fresh modern spaces inspired by the island’s waters and sunsets. All rooms feature luxurious linens, premium bath amenities and private balconies with outdoor living areas. The resort’s three- and six-bedroom villas offer exceptional privacy, exclusive services and plunge pools.
Restaurants & Bars
Dining at Rosewood Baha Mar – 5 restaurants & bars. Rosewood Baha Mar does not offer all-inclusive or half board plans.
• New Restaurant Concept – Café Boulud The Bahamas: Traditional French cuisine in a sophisticated Bahamian setting led by the globally renowned Chef Daniel Boulud.
• Costa: At Costa, coastal cuisines are infused with intriguing Latin American flavors for a twist on traditional seafood. Situated in a contemporary, open-air setting, the restaurant’s overwater cabanas invite conversation with new friends and acquaintances.
• Manor Bar: Evoking the nostalgia of stylish 20th century bars, Manor Bar prepares handcrafted cocktails using classic mixing techniques and offers a menu of sophisticated bar snacks.
• The Library: A comfortable and inviting social parlor, The Library is an ideal place to meet for afternoon tea, delectable pastries, fine wine and champagne.
• Tingum on the Sand: True to it’s name, TINGUM, on the Sand captures the essence of a beachfront escape. Set on Cable Beach, it is the perfect spot to enjoy freshly landed seafood and a crisp, refreshing cocktail while overlooking shades of sea and sky.
• Sense, A Rosewood Spa & Salon is a sanctuary of luxury and purity offering time-honored healing practices customized with sustainable local ingredients.
• Fitness Center – Guests of Rosewood Baha Mar enjoy complimentary access to state-of-the-art fitness facilities. Open 24 hours, the fitness center includes cardiovascular, weight-training and stretching equipment and has views of the resort gardens.
• Resort Pools : Set within the resort’s grand courtyard, the trilevel, fan-shaped Cabana Pool invites guests to bask in the warm Bahamian sun on comfortable loungers in ultimate serenity. Closer to the beach, the Lagoon Pool provides an open environment perfect for active play and family enjoyment, while a hidden whirlpool, tucked away amid gently swaying bamboo trees, beckons for peaceful escape.
Corporate & Celebration Events
The resort has over 22,600 square feet of event space including a private dining room and al fresco event areas. Exquisite catering, refined service and state-of- the-art technology create the ideal setting for weddings and social gatherings
Extra Notable Features
Complimentary Wi-Fi; Butler service in One-Bedroom Suites, Specialty Suites and Villas; Twice-daily housekeeping including turndown service; Exclusive beach access, pools and luxury cabanas ; Non-motorized water sports; Jack Nicklaus signature golf course; Tennis courts with Peter Burwash International directed program; Sense® spa and salon; State-of-the-art fitness center; Luxury shopping at Baha Mar; Rosewood Explorers Program; Access to Baha Bay (operated by Baha Mar Resort).
Hotel and restaurant Awards
• Forbes Travel Guide 4-Star Rating
• Tripadvisor Travelers’ Choice
• U.S. News & World Report’s #1 – Best Hotel in Bahamas
• Celebrated Living 2019 ‘Platinum List’ – Best Beach Resorts
• Conde Nast Traveler’s 2019 ‘Hot List’
• Conde Nast Traveler’s 2019 Readers’ Choice Awards#17 – Top 25 Resorts in The Atlantic Islands
• Departures’ 2019 Legend Awards – Best Wellness Experiences &Best Private Islands
• Luxury Travel Advisor’s Awards of Excellence – Top Caribbean Hotel Opening in 2018
• Travel + Leisure 2019 ‘It List’
Number of employees