The Shore Club on Long Bay Beach Turks and Caicos Islands
The Shore Club on Long Bay Beach, Turks and Caicos Islands
13 Sea Breeze Close. Providenciales, Turks and Caicos Islands
British West Indies
The Hartling Group
Date of Creation
Hotel General Manager
Frits Hannenberg, General Manager of The Shore Club.
5 star luxury resort
The Shore Club on Long Bay Beach is a beachfront property and part of The Hartling Group’s stellar portfolio of luxury resorts.
THE SHORE CLUB ON LONG BAY BEACH, TURKS AND CAICOS ISLANDS
History & Story
The Shore Club on Long Bay Beach is a beachfront property. Long Bay beach is a large stretch of coastline on the southeast shore of Providenciales. This is the newest addition to our collection of fine Hartling Group resorts – The Shore Club – has become a reality. This stunning beachfront resort is operated by our award-winning resort team. This is our first resort on Long Bay, but our third development on Providenciales. The Harling Group with over 15 years of experience on the island, and as one of the country’s largest employers, we offer our guests confidence in making their dream island getaway, as well as an outstanding product. The Shore Club has made one of the most generous allocations of oceanfront for each suite compared to any other resort on Providenciales. Occupying 820 feet of prime beachfront, and nine acres of land, the resort permits every guest to enjoy unprecedented and open views of the magnificent turquoise waters that make Turks & Caicos one of the most preferred addresses in the Caribbean.
The resort is fairly new and opened in December 2016.
Date added extensions
On January 2, 2018, recently opened 4 new private Villas at The Shore Club.
Main Strengths, Special Touch
The 32 units resort, showcases incredible details including handpainted tiling, tasteful contemporary furnishings and art work, lavish bathrooms, spacious terraces, and infinite surprises that has brought up the resort to the top of an award list in its first year. Situated on a lush nine acre landscape, it features an incredible 820 feet of beachfront and unobstructed views of magnificent Long Bay Beach. The Shore Club’s convenient location is only 10 minutes away from shopping, local restaurants, entertainment and the world famous Grace Bay Beach, the location of The Palms, and only 15 minutes away from Providenciales International Airport.
Long Bay Beach
Key sites/activities in the area
Non-motorized water sports; Golf nearby; kite surfing classes, jet-ski, yoga classes available upon request at a fee; business center, tour desk.
At The Shore Club, the only limit is your imagination. Defined by a spirit of relaxed luxury, refreshing adventure, healthy indulgence, and exclusive accessibility, it’s a place where you can do exactly what you desire: a place to write your own story. Long Bay Beach—the most private stretch of Providenciales, the most sought after location of the Turks and Caicos Islands—offers the best of both worlds, a stunning, secluded beach just minutes away from Provo’s town center. Unparalleled service in an informal atmosphere, The Shore Club boasts a bespoke luxury resort experience, impeccably designed by the Hartling Group, the team behind the award-winning Palms in Grace Bay. With three spectacular restaurants, sophisticated bars, and unique pools, as well as smart on-site shopping, a world-class gym and spa, a complimentary Kids Club, and a wide range water activities, The Shore Club is the ideal setting for your perfect story.
Jungle Jam Kids Club – (Ages 4-12 years old).
Ages 4+. Under 4 must be accompanied by parent or guardian. Join us for adventures on the beach, expeditions through our natural forest, critter safaris, bird watching, scavenger hunts and Nature & Science activities at our Jungle Jam Treehouse. Kids will learn about our wildlife, share in creative projects and explore our beautiful island!
Ages 4 +, under 4 must be accompanied by parent or guardian. Our Critter Safari offers guest the opportunity to engage in the ultimate nature adventure. Join us on the beach or along our eco trail as we identify various indigenous reptiles, birds, butterflies, hermit crabs and snakes as well as learn our simple techniques for catching critters.
Sand Sculpting at the Beach
Ages 4 +, children under 4 must be accompanied by parent or guardian. Join us to learn to build traditional sand castles or animal sculptures on the beach using our powder soft sand, ocean water and beach treasures that we find. Sculpting is easy and fun for all ages!
Crafts & Games
Ages 4+, children under 4 must be accompanied by parent or guardian. Explore your creative side by using your imagination and participating in fun and exciting arts & crafts projects. Create murals, 3D projects, paintings and posters, or beat the heat with our organized pool games and water activities.
Ages 4+, children under 4 must be accompanied by parent or guardian. Feeling like a detective? Join our themed scavenger hunts as you try to find hidden treasures from pirates, nature and even the ocean.
Offers appetizing adventures, “from the oven to your tummy” where guest can create theme-based snacks and meals to share with family and friends. Learn basic kitchen tools and skills then marinate your way through our healthy salad bar, pizzamania or jungle pies.
Complimentary, 6 guests’ maximum
Hike our narrow tree-lined trail and discover some of our rare plant and animal species. Learn about bush medicine and historical uses of plants.
- Number of suites: 12
- Number of Luxury rooms: 22
- Number of rooms, (keys) in all: 106 keys
Restaurants & Bars
- SUI-REN– The newest fine dining experience from celebrated chefs, combines Peruvian and Japanese cuisine into one brilliant new concept. SUI-REN, which takes its name from the Japanese word for water lily, uses only the freshest seafood and organic produce in a style that is the first of its kind on Turks and Caicos.
- The Courtyard– Abundant natural light and opened air seating coupled with expertly crafted cocktails makes the Courtyard Bar and Restaurant an ideal spot for friends and family to gather for drinks and a bite to eat.
- Colonnade restaurant and bar – Contemporary cocktails and tapas menu.
- Sea Grapes restaurant and pool bar – Caribbean cuisine and swim-up bar.
- 4 Distinct Pools – Adults Pool, Family/Resort Pool, Colonnade Pool and Lap Pool.
- Dune Spa, yoga pavilion, fitness center and tennis court.
Corporate & Celebration Events
- The Grand Ballroom with 3,000 sq. ft. meeting space for gathering from 10 to 200 guests. The Ballroom has three breakout sections and terrace for pre & post functions.
Extra Notable Features
- Golf nearby; kite surfing classes, jet-ski, yoga classes available upon request at a fee; business center, tour desk.
Hotel and restaurant Awards
– The Departures 100 – Departures, January/February 2017
– The World’s Best Awards: The IT List – Travel + Leisure, February 2017
– The Best New Resorts in the Caribbean – Bloomberg, March 2017
– The Hot List — Condé Nast Traveler, April 2017
– Top 10 New Hotels – Elite Traveler,May 2017
– The Platinum List – Celebrated Living, June/July 2017
– The World’s Most Romantic Getaways – Martha Stewart Weddings, Fall 2017
– Reader’s Choice Awards – Condé Nast Traveler, November 2017
– Beach Beaches in the Caribbean – USA Today, February 2018
– The Best New Hotels in the World – Town and Country, May 2018
– The Platinum List – Celebrated Living, June/July 2018
– The World’s Best Awards: The IT List – Travel + Leisure, August 2018
– Platinum List: Best Beach Resort – American Way, September 2018
– Reader’s Choice Awards – Condé Nast Traveler, November 2018
Number of employees