The Pink Sands Club St Vincent and the Grenadines
The Pink Sands Club
St Vincent and The Grenadines, VC 0450
Date of Creation
Hotel General Manager
David Neunemann- Previously worked at various Kempeniski Hotels in China and Dubai and was also the GM at the previous hotel Raffles on Canouan Island.
5-star Ultra Luxuary
To become the new St Barths of the Southern Caribbean
THE PINK SANDS CLUB
History & Story
After many years of operating the original resort that was quite expensive the ownership decided to redevelop and create various brands on the property in order to produce a multi platform hotel offering and to make the island even more exclusive with buidling a 120 million dollar 26-Suite Hotel.
The Hotel was finished in 2014 but due to ownership changes it opened Oct 2016 in immaculate condition
Date added extensions
Main Strengths, Special Touch
The hightest spend in construction per room ever done in the Caribbean with a complete island offering- Private Jet service with a unique 5900ft runway, palatial Suites and Villas, Kids Club, 18 championship golf course, Spa including two unique over water treatment rooms and soon to be superyacht marina.
The Pink Sands Club is located on Canouan Island which is set amongst the chain of islands in the Grenadines. It is a short 25 minute flight from Barbados and we also provide flight connections from St Lucia and Grenada.
The Hotel is set upon Godhal Beach which is the best beach on the island.
Key sites/activities in the area
On-site lesuire facilities include an infinity-edge swimming pool with 3-tier tanning deck and a spa offering exclusive ESPA treatments from its 9 hillside and 2 unique over water treatment rooms. We offer throughout the estate non-motorised watersports, floodlit tennis courts, a Technogym fitness centre, an outstanding complimentary kids club for 3 to 18 year olds, a spectacular Jim Fazio 18 hole championship golf course and also various yachts, catamarans and powerboat trips to nearby island including the world famous Tobago Cays.
Canouan means the ‘island of the tortoises’. We are a neighbouring island to the famous Tobago Cays which are an archipelago comprising 5 small islands and extensive coral reefs.
Our Pirate Kids and Teenagers Kids Club at The Pink Sands Club is available to all residents on a complimentary basis and is sure to be the home of every childs’ dreams. It features a full sized swimming pool with water slides with mini sun lounges . The club has well apportioned open space for children to run and play. There is a library, a culniary counter for baking and cooking, and a gaming terrace. It also boasts a large media area and a spacious toddlers play area. It is located on the beach front providing numerous indoor and outdoor activites for the kids to particpate in.
• Number of suites:
- 20 One Bedroom Suites- 120m2, expansive beach front views, powered by state of the art technology and feature unique sliding mirror doors with unbuilt flat screen televisions. Connecting Suites available.
- 4 Two Bedroom Suites- 250m2, two identical rooms sharing a spacious lounge and dining area. Includes a guest bathroom and a pantry. Balcony runs along the full length of the suite with beach views.
- 2 One Bedroom Penthouses- 150m2, command prime locations overlooking the beach, lagoon and surrounding bay. Features a dining room, lounge and fully equipped kitchenette.
- 6 Lagoon villas- 940m2, three-storey four bedroom hotel villas nestled into the hillside have impressive views of the lagoon. Each bedroom features a walk in closet and en-suite bathroom. Includes a servied kitchen, laundry facilities and private swimming pools.
Restaurants & Bars
• Juliet : Main restaurant and boasts the sophicated ambience of a members club
• Romeo Contemporary and stylish all-day dining venue offers an authentic global menu with an open kitchen
• Lagoon Beach and Cafe : An elegant beach house style bar and restaurant with a Mediterranean influenced menu
• Turtles Bar and Lounge : A relaxing and comfortable lounge a few steps away from the beach
• Pool Bar & Restaurant : Offers Light, healthy and fun eceltric menus at our swim-up Pool bar
• Spa- 2 over water treatment rooms and 9 hillside treatment rooms
• Swimming pool featuring a 3- tier tanning deck
• Technogym Fitness centre
• Non Motorised Watersports
Hiking Trails and Biking available
Corporate & Celebration Events
Villa Monte Carlo : A special events venue and Ballroom which can accommodate up to 250 guests.
Church : Our 17th Century English Church, located in the heart of the Canouan Estate sets the idyliic location for your wedding day.
Extra Notable Features
• Picnics- Enjoy a picnic on one of our beautiful beaches around Canouan Island whilst enjoying the peace and serenity of paradise.
• Marina- Canouan’s Ultra Luxurious Marina will feature 80 berths with six 100 metre berths and is set to open by 2017.
• Scuba Driving and Snorkelling available
Hotel and restaurant Awards
Number of employees