Lefay Resort & SPA Dolomiti Italy
Lefay Resort & SPA Dolomiti
Via Alpe di Grual, 16, 38086 Pinzolo TN
Date of Creation
1st August 2019
Hotel General Manager
5-star luxury – SLH
Each one of our resorts share the following key characteristics:
• Located in destinations characterised by high environmental and landscape value.
• Strong road and airport accessibility from key source markets.
• Year-round opening.
• Product, architectural style and interior design aligned to a concept of contemporary luxury.
• Minimum 80 keys in order to have economies of scale in operations.
• Rooms should be of a minimum 40-45 sqm in size.
• SPA / Wellness facilities above 3,000 sqm with unique “Lefay SPA Method” signature treatments and medical programmes.
LEFAY RESORT & SPA DOLIMITI
History & Story
In 2006 Lefay Resorts was founded with the mission to become the Italian reference brand in the international market of luxury wellness holidays through the creation of a collection of eco-resorts according to the Italian style and living and the new Lefay concept of luxury. In 2008 the first building of the Collection, the Lefay Resort & SPA Lago di Garda was opened in Gargnano on the Brescian banks of Lake Garda. Thanks to a unique wellness experience, Lefay Resort & SPA Lago di Garda confirms its identity as a global SPA Destination with many accolades, achieving the most prestigious as Best SPA of the World in 2016. In 2017 the construction of the second Resort of the Collection, Lefay Resort & SPA Dolomiti began, located in the Madonna di Campiglio ski area, in Pinzolo. After the announcement of the works for the second Property of the Group, on the 1st August 2019, the Resort officially opened its doors to the first Guests.
Main Strengths, Special Touch
Personal wellness should never overlook environmental wellness. Set in the woods and in perfect harmony with its surrounding landscape, Lefay Resort & SPA Dolomiti is consistent with the Brand’s philosophy of reinterpreting the traditional architecture of a place and enhancing natural materials from the local area, such as stone and wood. Being certified by ClimaHotel, it will be committed to the neutralisation of its energy consumption and to the use of renewable energy sources.
Lefay Resort & SPA Dolomiti stands in the ski area of Madonna di Campiglio and is located in Pinzolo, the largest town in the Rendena valley. The Resort is set in the splendid scenery of the Dolomites, declared by UNESCO a “World Heritage Site”.
The entire mountain area is protected by natural parks established to conserve the extraordinary unspoiled beauty of the area.
Key sites/activities in the area
In Winter : Thanks to over 150 km of slopes, it is possible to ski from Pinzolo to Madonna di Campiglio with a single pass valid for the entire ski area. The region also includes four snowboard parks and is known for hosting major sports competitions, including the Alpine Ski World Cup.
In Summer : From the steepest paths to meandering walks among the valleys, rivers and crystalline lakes, in the summer the green mountains of the Dolomites provide the ideal setting for hikers of every level. Not far from the Resort, golf players can choose between two nine-hole courses and adventure enthusiasts can enjoy unforgettable experiences, which include horse riding and mountain biking.
Lefay SPA Dolomiti : Covering an area of 5,000 sqm (53,820 sqft), Lefay SPA Dolomiti is one of the largest spas in the Alps. An exclusive temple of wellbeing where the body and mind can regenerate while enjoying the most authentic spa experiences. Innovation, nature and a unique wellness method are the principles of a place where east and west blend together to recover inner harmony. Here wellness is everywhere: in the dialogue with nature, in the light that pervades every space and in the enchanting surrounding atmosphere.
To ensure that our Guests are able to get some peace during their stay at Lefay Resort & SPA Dolomiti, the Resort welcomes only a limited number of children up to 11 years of age in dedicated rooms. We have a dedicated Kids’ Club open every day from 11.00 am to 7.00 pm, where our Kids Assistant offers games and entertainment for our smaller Guests.
Number of suites: 88
• 50 PRESTIGE JUNIOR SUITE (57 sqm):
Wide and lightened by the big windows, they look out to the colours of the surrounding woods and to the outdoor pool. The living room and bedroom area, featuring local materials and a wall mounted electric fireplace, are connected to the bathroom through wooden slats, amongst which you may see a freestanding bathtub.
• 27 DELUXE JUNIOR SUITE (57 sqm):
The perfect place to admire the valley views and the wonderful peaks of the surrounding area, for charming moments. Inside the room, the oak wood and precious fabrics create a warming atmosphere for unforgettable feelings of wellbeing.
• 5 FAMILY SUITE ( 93 sqm):
The Family Suite is the best solution for those who want to enjoy a holiday with their children or for those who need two bathrooms and two separate bedrooms within the same Suite.
• 5 EXCLUSIVE SPA SUITE (100 sqm):
Created to give an overwhelming and one-of-a-kind experience, Exclusive SPA Suites offer a private wellness area with whirlpool, shower and sauna.
• 1 ROYAL POOL & SPA SUITE (315 sqm):
The highest expression of Lefay’s new luxury: the entrance foyer enters to the wide wellness area, the heart of this marvellous Suite, with a big indoor whirlpool, a shower, two saunas, private treatments zone and an outdoor whirlpool on the terrace.
Restaurants & Bars
• Executive Chef : Matteo Maenza
• Chef De cuisine : Martino Longo
• Cuisine : A concept highlighting the most authentic flavours of the area, using seasonal ingredients mixed with aromas of the Dolomites. Lefay Vital Gourmet privileges the health aspects offood following the principles of green cuisine and enhancing local fragrances.
• Ristorante Dolomia : Large windows overlook the surrounding mountain scenery offering great views throughout the year. It is an ideal setting for a gastronomic experience that brings together traditional recipes and contemporary flavours.
• Ristorante Grual (available from December 2019) : Organic Restaurant features dishes paying attention to ethics and using selected products for a culinary emotional experience. Seasonal ingredients and organic certified producers are preferred.
Lefay SPA Dolomiti :
5,000 sqm of natural wellbeing and innovation, where East and West blend together.
• SAUNAS AND POOLS : A universe of elements in different spaces: the indoor sports pool covered in tonalite stands out for the brilliant reflections created by the colours of the light granite, while the indoor and outdoor pool blends in with the landscape. The aquatic area is completed by a large whirlpool that recalls ancient spas, epicentre of the Lefay SPA Method energetic path. Finally, the mineral dimension can be found in the salt-water lake and the salt grotto.
• FITNESS : The Fitness Centre is open 24 hours a day and offers a wide gym with natural light and modern Technogym® equipment. Completing the area are fitness studios overlooking the garden, for breathing, meditation and physical-energetic rebalancing classes.
• THE ENERGY-THERAPEUTIC PATH : The sauna area has been designed according to Lefay SPA Method: the circuits, with different temperature and humidity, dedicated phyto- and aromatherapies, are customised according to the energetic condition of the Guest. From the Centre, place of connection, all stations can be reached: The Green Dragon, The Red Phoenix, The White Tiger and The Black Tortoise are the stages within a world of similarities and symbolism to rediscover the energetic balance.
• TREATMENTS : The SPA offer is known for its Signature treatments, created by combining traditional massage techniques with the stimulation of body points and energy meridians. Guests can also choose treatments from the other à la carte sections such as traditional Eastern and Western massages; couples’ rituals and beauty services.
• WELLNESS & BEAUTY PACKAGES : Special wellness and beauty packages to combine with your stay that unite Lefay SPA massages and energy treatments with western and eastern treatments.
Corporate & Celebration Events
The Resort features a meeting centre with a large room for groups and a boardroom, both fully equipped with the latest technology and a dedicated foyer. In addition, the Main Restaurant offers a dedicated area for events.
Extra Notable Features
• Ski – 350 mt away from the ski lifts
• Ice Skating – 400 mt away from the ice skating center
• Immerse within the Brenta Dolomites Park for summer walks and itineraries