PROFILE & PHILOSOPHY
Based on Da Vinci’s famous quote “Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication”, Zannier Hotels create luxury hotel experiences that focus on local authenticity, understated luxury and simple, unpretentious design. The accommodations are sumptuous and the service is personalized.
Founded in 2010, Zannier Hotels now owns and operates hotels in Europe, Asia and Africa.
- (2010) – The opening of Le Chalet Zannier in Megève
- (2015) – The opening of Phum Baitang, the ‘green village’ in Siem Reap
- (2017) – Taking over the management of 1898 The Post in Ghent
- (2018) – The opening of Omaanda, Zannier Hotel’s first lodge in Namibia
- (2019) – On 1 July Sonop, the second lodge in Namibia, opens its doors
- (2020) – Bai San Ho, a prestigious resort in Central Vietnam, will open in July
SERANDIPIANS HOTEL PARTNERS
FUTURE OPENINGS & PROJECTS
- Bai San Ho, Vietnam (July 2020)
- Mexico (TBA)
Zannier Hotel Holding
9th floor, Ebene Tower
Republic of Mauritius
Sales Office +34 636 734 958
MORE ABOUT ZANNIER HOTELS
Skilled, unobtrusive service. Food & Beverage play a key role with creative top quality food and fine wines. Creating authentic experiences. Every Zannier Hotel reflects the destination it is in. Comfortable designs of high quality, natural materials. A wholesome experience that caters to the sophisticated, high-end traveller.
All our properties have a dedicated spa and wellness area with a range of facilities and treatments
A range of cuisines, always with local influences. Mostly local produce. Fine wines.
Le Chalet Zannier – Winner „France´s Best Ski Boutique Hotel” at World Ski Awards in 2014, 2016, 2017 and 2018
Phum Baitang – Condé Nast Traveller Gold List 2016
Phum Baitang – Travel & Leisure It-List 2016
Phum Baitang – Winner in 4 categories at Asia Hotel Design Awards 2016
Phum Baitang – Country Winner World Luxury Spa Awards 2016
11898 The Post – Best Hotel Concept VENUEZ Hospitality Awards 2017
1898 The P0st – Condé Nast Traveller Hot List 2018
1898 The Post – Winner “Urban Hotel Conversion” 2018 at Awards for Hospitality Experience and Design
Our properties offer fully equipped fitness rooms, yoga and meditation.